The actual event happened over 13 years ago. But the news and videos are just coming out now. U.S. Navy pilot, Cmdr. David Fravor was flying a routine training mission off the coast of California. It was then that he saw another aircraft. He had never seen any aircraft that looked like it or that flew like it. Fravor described it to the Washington Post as “A white Tic Tac, about the same size as a Hornet, 40 feet long with no wings.” You can see the video at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9D8dzl4zGk
Let me first say that I clearly don’t know what this is. And the best that I can tell, no one knows what this is. But here is what I do know. I do know how the world is going to end. We will not be conquered or destroyed by any space aliens. The Bible is clear on the following things. I will list them in the sequence I believe they will happen:
- Rapture of the Church. Every true Christian living on the earth will one day disappear from the earth, given a glorified body, and immediately be ushered into the presence of the Lord. The bodies of believers who have died earlier will also be resurrected. This could happen at any time. It could happen today.
- Seven years of Tribulation. Once all of the believers have disappeared from the earth, there will be a seven-year judgment on the earth. This will be a time of hailstorms, meteor hits, earthquakes, famines, wars, etc., the likes of which this planet has never seen.
- Battle of Armageddon. At the end of the Tribulation Period there is a battle. Jesus and His army are victorious over the forces of darkness.
- Millennium. During this time Christ will set up His earthly kingdom and rule for a thousand years.
- One last battle between the forces of good and the forces of evil. Good again triumphs. Evil is punished eternally.
- Welcome to eternity! By now everyone is in their glorified, immortal bodies. God sets up a new heaven and a new earth.
So you see, space invaders have no place in our ultimate future. I will say this, though. During the Tribulation Period, Anti-christ will rise up and take control of the world. How will he explain the disappearance of believers all over the world? How will he sell the need for the world to unite? I could see him fabricating a story that we are being invaded by space aliens, and the world needs to come together. I am not the first one to come up with this theory.
So Christians, don’t freak out over space aliens. We know how this old world will truly end. And we know who will end it!